Well the end of the year is fast approaching and we are at the midway point through unit 4! How fast the year has gone - it seems like only yesterday we were discussing the motives behind the locked toilets. Some cheap stabs at Mr. Arico and some canteen jokes later and many of us year twelves are picking courses! How ridiculous!
Yesterday in mentor group, many of us year twelves witnessed a life changing phenomenon. we all sat in the lecture theatre, eagerly waiting to be addressed by Ms Sgroi. When the moment came, Ms Sgroi gave us a quick motivational speech, before introducing the most perculiar man on the planet!
Okay, so the man wasn't an eggplant (Although perhaps somebody seated in the back of the lecture theatre may disagree!) but he was dressed in purple! His hair was neatly groomed and his shoes were reflecting the lighting. Excellent!
Ross Huggard was his name, and he was here to teach us how to survive the English exam! Before his talk, Ms. Sgroi told us that taking notes was "imperative" if we wanted to pass. I must say peers, when I looked around the room, I was impressed that everybody was taking notes! Not about the topic he was speaking about of course, but also notes about him! After the assembly finished, I gathered the combined notes of a few people and found the following:
ROSS HUGGARD:
Maths formula:
(Willy Wonka) x (Mr Fernando) x (Moustache) = Ross Huggard
Possible resemblances:
Talking Eggplant
Cadbury Advertiser
Willy Wonka
Skinny Bob Hillman
Tinky Winky
U.S President Theodore Roosevelt
I will finish off tonight's blog with the famous conclusion of the man himself:
"I hope you get the score you need, I hope this has helped you. Good luck!"
See you next week!!
Sam


Ross Huggard is a real one. props to the top G 🦶🏻
ReplyDeletegotta love daddy Wonka 🍆🦄🤰
ReplyDeleteross huggard? more like cross mug-gard 🔫👮♀️
ReplyDeleteRoss Huggard the type guy to say "breath air 🧑🏼🦲🫸🏼🫷🏼"
ReplyDeleteRoss Huggard the typa guy who says "silly billy 🤪"
ReplyDeleteRoss Huggard the typa guy to say "he-him-his 🚹🥶" on his wattpad account
ReplyDeleteRoss Huggard is the type of guy to eat tv dinners after coming home after a hard day of writing my little pony fan-fictions 🦄💅🏼👙
ReplyDeleteRoss Huggard the type of guy to be like "GATEKEEP! GASLIGHT! GIRLBOSS! 🤰"
ReplyDeleteLeslie Muncan the typa shenanigan maker, to go up to a kid with leukaemia and say "breath air 🧑🏼🦲"
ReplyDeleteRoss huggard makes me horny
ReplyDeleteRoss huggard the type of guy to say “he’s right behind me isn’t he”
ReplyDeleteRoss huggard the type of guy to use gay bathroom sex without socks
ReplyDeleteI want Ross Huggard to cum on me
ReplyDeleteROSS HUGGARD CUM BLAST ULTRA SEX ANAL WATERFALL GOONCAVE
ReplyDeleteRoss Huggard gaping 10 inch anal cavity
ReplyDeleteIt would be awesome if Ross Huggard came to school naked and is wee wee was hanging out swaying from side to side
ReplyDeleteI love Ross Huggard so much, something about his body just turns me on and gets my penis hard, his personality is a treat too, he lights up the room with his sexy sultry voice, Ross Huggard is the peak of the human male, no man woman or child could ever compare to the greatness of Ross Haggard. It was love at first sight when he walked into the room in his tight little sexy purple fuck clothes and even more of a delight when I noticed the fat bulge in his pants, I was absolutely drooling grrrrr ROAR RAARRRR, that was me when I saw his throbbing veiny member through his tight little purple pants. in conclusion I truly believe that Ross Huggard is my little slut and I would do anything to be with him and for him to be with me. Ross Huggard please take me and take my body PLEASE PLEASE!!!!
ReplyDeletewhat the fuck
Deletedie
DeleteThank you for all the kind comments children🙏
ReplyDeleteross huggard
ReplyDeleteAs a trans woman from India, Ross Huggard makes me want to dilate my neo-vagina while watching BLACKED.com
ReplyDeleteHe visited us at Pakenham Secondary College, he was awesome! Very good insights for the end of year exams 🙂🎀
ReplyDeleteAs a future Ross Huggard witness, this string of comments leaves me greatly disturbed. Also Happy 14th Birthday to this post!
ReplyDeleteOh Mr Huggard, I am truly entrauled to meet you in the coming days, the comments on your posts have given me great encouragement and excitement at the thought of seeing you
ReplyDeleteI love my brother Ross Huggard.
ReplyDeleteThank you Mr Ross Huggard for curing my Insomnia. I've been dealing with it for years but just by listening to you speak for a few seconds, I finally convinced my body to go the fuck to sleep
ReplyDeleteFor real jokes aside, he was generally really good and actually had some amazing advice! Consider some of the notes he has if you want to pass English! 😭
ReplyDeleteRaise your hand if you think Ross Huggard goons to sissy hypno! 🖐
ReplyDeleteruss hugard type of guy to kiss his wifes boyfriend goodnight, cuck
ReplyDeleteOh ross huggard. Words can't describe the feelings I have for this man. The way that he informs the entire class on how to properly write our English essays. I wish he would just command me like that as if I'm his little cum-pet. During his lecture all I could think about is his visible, bulge that twitched every now and then - something that didn't go unnoticed. I was desperate and in heat so I did the only thing a man could do when he feels this way. I started pumping my bedrock hard member underneath the table while teachers and students passed by. It felt like I was playing FNAF in real life. One hand stretching my fore skin, while the other crawled inside of me. Then it came, I shot all of it over the underneath of the table and the white sticky goop crusted over the course of hours until it looked like dried gum stuck to it. Overall, great experience.
ReplyDeleteRoss huggart what can I say, the way your ginormous horse dick bulges in any pair of pants u wear does things to me I can’t even explain. I would do anything for you. I dream about the vein patterns along that mega schlong, the way the hair on your balls would spike my lips while I suck u dry, that tight little hole of yours just begging for a tounging
ReplyDeleteHave you ever came in your pants while hugging a girl? Well that was the experience I had when I first laid eyes on him (of course referring to Ross Huggard). I will try to recall my experience with him that day but I may have forgotten a few details because all the blood for my brain was stuck in my cock. Everyone here seems to only acknowledge that monster donkey dick horse cock of his, but that’s just cliche now, I’d like to be the first to comment on that phat bubbly fucking jiggly ass of his, I mean the jiggle physics have me reminiscing on prime calamity from Fortnite. It was hard to hear that slutty little voice of his because every time he took a step the thunderclap of his ass cheeks would drown out any sound. I remember fainting from the lack of oxygenated blood in my brain but each thunderclap would jolt me awake. Big ups to the top g Ross Huggard the certified sex symbol of high school English. 😜🤭😘
Deletelet's just keep it a buck 50, if ross huggard was into scat play, call me tom pearl the way i'd be diving headfirst into a pile of his toilet shit just to get a microfibre of DNA from ross huggards anal glands
ReplyDeleteFunny you should mention this, I loved watching Tom Pearl’s videos 😋
Deletehi, my name is tom pearl. and im going to eat my diarrhea for you today
Deletei just want ross huggard to notice me... i want innocent love again.
ReplyDeletei heard ross huggard has anal warts
ReplyDeleteTell me my dear halal brother rossy, have you ever had the thought to be haram? I'm so horny to be your muslim brother and this man has came a long way and in every way from his tighty whitey khaki pants 🍠🍠🍠. The second my flabs sensed your flabs, the urge to become haram came over me and went all over the classroom. Please leave some hijab baddies left for me because your gravity far surpasses mine. could you please stop clipping your toenails in my class the stench even makes Allah retract his blessings from my life. زنجي زنجي زنجي زنجي زنجي زنجي زنجي زنجي زنجي زنجي p.s - please stop raping our non domesticated New Guinea Singing Dog. Every time you crack on a crisp monday morning it starts singing misery. Please don't do it during prayer time aswell i fear Allah will ask me to join in.
ReplyDeleteSO BLESSED TO HAVE HIM AT OUT SCHOOL TO TEACH LAST YEAR
ReplyDeleteROSS HUGGARD ANAL DUNGEON TORTURE THROAT FUCK RAPIST VAGINAL PENITRATION GROUP FUCK ANIMAL PENITRATION TITTY FUCKER CUM BLAST FEMBOY SISSY ANAL PLAY THROAT VIOLATION MIDGET COCK TORTURE CREAM FILLED ANAL CAVITY GAPING VOMIT PLAY SCATT CONSUMPTION TOM PEARL RAPE SESSION ANAL BLASTRER CUM WATERFALL BODY FLUID DESTRUCTION HORSE COCK
ReplyDeleteThanks for teaching me
ReplyDeleteI have a fantasy we’re I’m a school student, then Ross comes to teach us s but he keeps me after a lecture for some ‘special tips’. I notice his throbbing bulge in his pants and get slightly aroused, he then walks behind me as I sit nervously at my desk and wispers wetly into my ears, feeling his warm seductive breath on my neck he says ‘go ahead and bend over for me’. Then, he pushed my head into the desk with one hand and with the other, effortlessly pulls down my pants and gives me a hard spank. He tells me to take a deep breath the inserts his massive gigantic veiny penis into my tiny, pathetic anal cavity. I whimper for air as his cock smashes against my lungs, preventing me from breathing. I try to scream for help but his cock is to much to handle. Finally, he blasts his cum and impregnates me. I dream about it each night, love ❤️
ReplyDeletebuzzz buzzz buzzz little dirty bumble bee
ReplyDeleteRoss huggard the typa guy to say "Jackpot" when he discovers a dead hamster on the side of the road, just waiting to be used
ReplyDeleteThis comment goes out to my favourite ENGLISH student Tom Pearl he has been an excellent partner for me during my cold asshole cancer treatment, when he fingers me in my dialating asshole i just feel so aroused and curious to know how it taste while he sits there fisting and eating my own shit while im gurgling and moaning to the sound of it all coming out of myself like a waterfall. I really do love it when he showers me in piss and cleaning me from the neck down making me warm during cold times while, oh and did i mention Tom Holland from spiderman got pinned to the wall like a gecko and fucked by a black man and thats how i was born.
ReplyDeleteHey Mr Huggard, its your pal tom pearl here, im glad your cancer has healed an you can get back to anal again!!! I am writting to you from the 2026 annual los vegas scat and anal torture convention, its been a blast down here, so far i have expanded my ass to 13 inches wide and 22 inches deep thanks to my bud tyrone dequavious. hope to meet again for sex sometime, CALL ME!!!!!!!! p.s: bring the octopussy 3000 becuse i want to get back into tenticle play.
DeleteThanks Ross Huggard for the speical mention it really warms my cold asshole up and it really makes me froth all the shitty 22 times that we had this nostaligic feeling will linger up my asshole until ends time thanks Ross
DeleteWelcome to BP Anal brother 🗿🗿🗿🗿👌
ReplyDeleteCapiche Brother 👌👌👌
DeleteTi infilo la mazza nel culo gelato, signor Huggard. Capito, fratello? ☠️☠️☠️
Delete